Rosa joined the insurance world at Filice Insurance in 2006. As an Account Executive she assists her clients and their employees with understanding their healthcare options. She prides herself on supporting our HR Partners, who already have their plates full, and is key in coming up with a benefits strategy for future growth.
– Watching Big Brother in the summertime. I have watched every season and they are going on 19 this year!
Favorite music genre
– I enjoy a variety of music including R&B, pop, 80’s pop, and Spanish rock!
– Spending time with my family, going to baseball games, hiking, riding my bike, going to Disneyland, and watching my daughter play softball.
Biggest personal challenge
– Balancing my family life and my work life.
What would your career be if you didn’t choose this one?
– Elementary school teacher. I always enjoyed helping out at school when my kids were younger.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The culture at Filice is amazing! I am always happy to come to work because it is like being with my other family every day. We all support each other 100%.
On your bucket list
– To travel to Europe with my daughter.
“Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~ Unknown