Matt spent 10 years in the Biotechnology sector after receiving his Degree in Combined Science from Santa Clara University. Matt leads the Campbell office and has clients across many markets and employer sizes. Matt has the ability to understand his clients and show how the changing employee benefit landscape can be used to their advantage.
What you don’t know about me
– I grew up in Santa Cruz and while life has taken me to a few states along the way, I knew I’d be back one day. My wife and I currently live in Scotts Valley with our three kids.
What might surprise you about me
– I have one of the world’s best vintage snowboard collections. “Vintage” is relative since many of the snowboards I have are from the 70’s and 80’s, but they are some of the first to hit the market.
Favorite music genre
– Neil Young, James Taylor, and Old School Hip-hop (but not all at once).
Favorite book or author
– To Kill a Mockingbird.
– Snowboarding in the winter and Mountain Biking in the summer. Running sprinkled in just to keep me honest.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
On your bucket list
– Writing a Novel, even if it only sells one copy (see above).
“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years” ~ Mark Twain
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112