Lisa joined the Filice team in 2010. She enjoys the day-to-day interactions she has with her clients, their employees, and loves helping them navigate the ever-changing benefits world. Building strong, honest relationships with her clients is her top priority and she continuously goes above and beyond to ensure everyone is taken care of to the fullest of her capabilities.
What might surprise you about me
– I was a dancer for 17 years! Tap, Jazz, and Ballet.
– Anything with chocolate.
– I’ve always enjoyed time at the beach to clear my mind. I also enjoy riding my wave runner on the lake… Full throttle!
Biggest personal challenge
– Finding balance between family, work, and time for myself.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people I work with. I am blessed to work with such an amazing group of people.
On your bucket list
– To travel the world with my family.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ~ Thomas A. Edison
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.