Prior to joining Team Chavez at Filice, Evelyn was in the Customer Service Industry for 9 years. Evelyn thoroughly enjoys what she does because she has the opportunity to help people understand the convoluted system that is insurance and benefits.
What you don’t know about me
– I was born in Vietnam and my family was sponsored to come to the United States when I was 3 years old, where we lived in Sacramento for 7 years before we moved to the Bay Area.
What might surprise you about me
– I can dead lift more than twice my weight.
– Indulging in comfort foods.
Favorite music genre
– I don’t know if I have just one. I like a variety of things, including country, r&b, soft rock, pop, classical, dance, and hip-hop.
Favorite book or author
– Shel Silverstein
– Weight lifting (major stress reliever!) & I love to experiment with recipes in the kitchen.
Biggest personal challenge
– Balancing work life, family life, and finding time for myself.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Dietician/Sports Nutritionist
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– I absolutely love the team I work with; GO TEAM CHAVEZ!
On your bucket list
– Travel to exotic countries to explore and eat delicious foods from different cultures.
Favorite quote with author
“Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” ~ Kobe Bryant
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.