Prior to joining Team Chavez at Filice, Evelyn was in the Customer Service Industry for 9 years. Evelyn thoroughly enjoys what she does because she has the opportunity to help people understand the convoluted system that is insurance and benefits.
What you don’t know about me
– I was born in Vietnam and my family was sponsored to come to the United States when I was 3 years old, where we lived in Sacramento for 7 years before we moved to the Bay Area.
What might surprise you about me
– I can dead lift more than twice my weight.
– Indulging in comfort foods.
Favorite music genre
– I don’t know if I have just one. I like a variety of things, including country, r&b, soft rock, pop, classical, dance, and hip-hop.
Favorite book or author
– Shel Silverstein
– Weight lifting (major stress reliever!) & I love to experiment with recipes in the kitchen.
Biggest personal challenge
– Balancing work life, family life, and finding time for myself.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Dietician/Sports Nutritionist
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– I absolutely love the team I work with; GO TEAM CHAVEZ!
On your bucket list
– Travel to exotic countries to explore and eat delicious foods from different cultures.
Favorite quote with author
“Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” ~ Kobe Bryant
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112