Tiffany rode the dot-com wave as a Human Resources professional for five years and was a client of Filice at four of the six companies she worked for. She chose to leave the Bay Area in 2003 to return to her hometown and joined the Filice Sacramento Team as employee number three.
What you don’t know about me
– I collect children’s books of all kinds and in all languages.
What might surprise you about me
– I’m a morning person, even before coffee.
Biggest personal challenge
– Doing “the little things” for others. It gets lost in the day-to-day and this is what really makes a difference to the people in your life.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– An interpreter for the deaf.
On your bucket list
– Visit the pyramids in Egypt, start an animal rescue organization, do a marathon tour of all of the baseball stadiums in the U.S.
Favorite quote with author
“The secret to happiness in your work is to find a job in which your neurosis is constructive.” ~ Jeanne LaMont, MD