Renelyn joined the company in April 2018 and still considers herself to be a newbie to the Filice family. 20 years ago, she started in the insurance industry working for a health carrier. A year later, she expanded her knowledge when she joined an insurance brokerage firm where she remained for almost 17 years. Although Employee Benefits was not her chosen career path, she found her passion working with clients and being an extension of their team to be rewarding.
What might surprise you about me
– I LOVE the beach but can’t swim. You’ll also find me hiding from the sun. How, ironic is that?!
– Sweets, online shopping and Instagram!
Favorite music genre
– I love any type of island music, but I appreciate all kinds of live music.
– Spending time with family and friends.
Biggest personal challenge
– “Turning off”, letting go and saying “no”. Also, finding more “me time”.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– It provides work/life balance. I also love the people I work with.
On your bucket list
– To travel to Spain and Australia
Favorite quote with author
– “Work Smarter…Not Harder” ~ Allan F. Mogensen