Matt joined the Filice Insurance team after graduating from the University of Arizona. Matt takes great pride in empowering Bay Area companies by implementing first-class employee benefit programs that employers are proud to communicate, while effectively managing their long-term operating costs.
What you don’t know about me
– I’m a first generation American citizen and I’ve met the President.
What might surprise you about me
– I was a member of the NCAA National Championship swim team at the University of Arizona (Beardown!) and competed at two U.S. Olympic Trials in 2004 & 2008.
– Kettle corn & jet skis. Not necessarily at the same time.
Favorite music genre
– Some of my favorite live sets have been from Richie Hawtin, Maceo Plex, and Loco Dice (if you understand that sentence we will get along VERY well).
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– General Manager of the Golden State Warriors.
“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.” ~ Soren Kierkegaard