Lydia has worked in the Insurance industry for 20 years, starting off in P & C field and then moving to Health & Life Benefits in 2014.
She is passionate about assisting her clients and their employees to better understand their healthcare options. She is fluent in Spanish.
What you don’t know about me:
– I love to cook and bake
What might surprise you about me:
– I was a shy person growing up and yet I managed to be the class clown if that makes any sense.
Favorite music genre
Favorite book or Author
– Nicholas Sparks
– Biking, hiking and traveling
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– I love the support we have at Filice. You’re always learning, growing and having a good time.
On your bucket list
– Is to live in Italy for six months
– “ To attain knowledge, add things every day. To attain wisdom, remove things every day.” Lao Tzu