JP has over 30 years of industry experience and has worked in all of areas of insurance delivery. This experience allows JP to see the value of employee benefits and engagement from the employee, human resource, and finance perspectives. His plans ultimately deliver incredible value to all these stakeholders and drive efficiencies while reducing costs. He has the expertise to solve problems, build sustainable solutions, and provide value to the organization all while making lives easier.
What you don’t know about me
– Played semi-professional lacrosse in Australia
What might surprise you about me
– I like to bake pies. People are always impressed when you offer to bring a pie to a party.
– Waking up early to watch the sunrise.
Favorite music genre
– I am a child of the 70’s so I am a man of Rock n Roll. Current favorites are Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters
Favorite book or author
– I enjoy all the work of Kurt Vonnegut
– In the winter, I enjoy skiing and the summer I enjoy hiking.
Biggest personal challenge
– Realizing that my children may ask for advice but somehow fail to hear the wisdom in my words. Karma may attribute this to payback.
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– I could see myself being a stand up comedian or a professional competitive eater.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Internally, it is all of the great people who are part of this team. From a client perspective, I enjoy delivering solutions to clients that exceed their expectations.
On your bucket list
– I want to visit Italy and Spain with my wife.
“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man in the room. But when I got to 21, I was astonished to at how much the old man had learned in seven years” ~ Mark Twain.