Guy lends his expertise in guidance and implementation of benefits programs. He also manages a team of Filice professionals. Guy has been with Filice since 1989 and holds an MBA from San Jose State.
What you don’t know about me
– I have 4 children: Anna (20), Guy (18), Lizzy (14), and Lauren (11).
– Starbucks vanilla latte runs with my daughter Lizzy.
Favorite music genre
– All types, I am a complete channel flipper.
Favorite book or author
– Team of Rivals (Abraham Lincoln) – Doris Kearns Goodwin
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people without question. Not only do I get to work with friends I went high school with but I also get to work with my brother as well.
On your bucket list
– More time to travel, anywhere.
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. Whatever you are, be a good one.” ~ Abraham Lincoln