Eric attended the University of Washington and graduated with a Degree in Sociology in 1994. He spent 6 years as a professional Football Player prior to entering the Insurance industry in 2005 and joining the Filice team in 2012. Eric also spent seven years working for Unum and Sun Life, and has extensive experience working with ancillary products including Life, Disability, Dental, FMLA, and Voluntary Worksite Benefits.
What you don’t know about me
– I love food but for some reason I utterly despise whipped cream. Always have, always will.
– I love trail running. We are so lucky to live in the Bay Area with such incredible trails to choose from. It’s really the only time that I can get away from emails and phone calls.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– My dream job is to be the PA announcer for the Oakland A’s. Unfortunately, it’s probably a tough gig to land.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The culture here is really amazing. Everyone works extremely hard and is willing to lend a hand anytime help is needed.
On your bucket list
– I’d love to climb to the summit of some crazy mountain. Nothing like Everest, but maybe something doable like Ranier or Kilimanjaro. I wouldn’t turn down an invite to Augusta National either.
“It’s amazing how much can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit.” ~ John Wooden