As a member of the Filice Compliance Team, Deborah provides in-depth analysis and guidance on Benefit Laws and Regulations by ensuring clients effectively meet the challenges of the ever-evolving legal landscape. Prior to joining Filice, Deborah served as Associate Counsel for a leading ERISA institutional trustee.
Favorite book or author
– The Awakening by Kate Chopin. And I’ll never outgrow the Nancy Drew Mystery Series.
– Frozen yogurt, with a very special shout-out to Loving Cup in San Francisco.
– Hailing from the Midwest, I love taking advantage of the temperate climate by exploring all the hiking trails around the Bay Area.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Archaeology! I have a passion for history and piecing together even the tiniest of details.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The collaboration that takes place among the various teams on a daily basis.
On your bucket list
– To one day own enough land to make a home for rescue animals – goats, pigs, dogs, chickens – everything!