Coralynn Quimio has worked in the employee benefits space since 1997 and brings career experience from various points of view including the employer group, benefits software provider, third party administrator and the consultancy. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Health with an emphasis on Community Health Education from San Francisco State University.
What you don’t know about me
– I detest all gelatinous foods.
What might surprise you about me
– There is a legacy rumor that I have a small but valuable cache of Star Trek: The Next Generation collectibles.
–Mocha almond fudge ice cream. A half-gallon container has a life of less than 48 hours in my freezer.
Favorite music genre
– I like tunes from all genres but I primarily listen to hip hop and rap. Deep bass and fierce rhythms, please!
– Food, travel and following dog accounts on Instagram.
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– U.S. Special Missions Unit super soldier, or a dog groomer specializing in the Toy group.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Hands down, it’s the amazing team of people here and the unique culture.
On your bucket list
– I’d love to become fluent in a few languages and practice them during another globetrotting adventure.