After 18 years in the High-Tech Industry, Tony joined Filice East Bay in 2012 as a Benefit Advisor, specializing in Educational Institutes. Tony knew it was time to change his career path when “a 25 year old Client was 40 minutes late for a meeting because he needed to finish his on-line gaming”
What you don’t know about me
– I love the rich history and characters of prize fighting.
What might surprise you about me
– Hopefully my Age? 🙂
– Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate, Kettle chips & Cinnamon rolls!
Favorite music genre
– Love all music, just depends on my mood.
Favorite book or author
– Any activities I get to do with my 2 wonderful children, Claire (12) and James (10).
Biggest personal challenge
– Being a single parent and the balance between my children and work. So very thankful of the flexibility Filice has given me with a family first culture!
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– I’d be the guy you charter a fishing boat from when vacationing in Hawaii, as long as my crew mates are my Filice family 🙂
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The culture and the people. I have never worked with an organization that is as close, helpful, and protective of each other. Truly an extended family.
On your bucket list
– Taking a summer to go to every MLB stadium for a ball game with my children.
“Strange is our situation here on Earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men – above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.” ~Albert Einstein