Stephanie started her career in the insurance industry in 2001 and has held various positions including Office Manager, Client Service Representative (specializing in individual insurance and group insurance), and Benefits Administration. She currently supports the under 100 market team at our Moraga location.
What you don’t know about me
– I love football and I’ve been a Raiders fan since I was a teen. #RN4L
– Argo’s Carolina Honey Iced tea.
Favorite music genre
Biggest personal challenge
– Trying to stay relaxed when I get stuck in a huge line at Target.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– At one point I aspired to be a Funeral Director. Many years ago I was trying to get hired as a Customer Service rep for a large Mortuary…but they chose another candidate.
Additional of interest:
– I believe the only thing people should put on their grits is salt and/or butter…. not sugar.
“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” ~ Drake
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.