Tony has been working at Filice for over 14 years and his main focus is on Employee Benefits. With the advent of the ACA (Obama Care), Tony can help both small businesses and individuals understand the complexities of the new healthcare marketplace.
What you don’t know about me
– I love to play hockey and still play at Sharks ice in San Jose
What might surprise you about me
– I have been a DJ as a hobby for over 20 years.
Favorite music genre
– Probably 80’s rock but as a DJ I have eclectic tastes in music. Reggae is also a favorite.
Favorite book or author
– Edgar Rice Burroughs was a favorite growing up but now one of my favorite books is Zen and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintenance.
– Hockey, Mountain biking, and music (not necessarily in that order).
Biggest personal challenge
– Dropping the baby fat … I love to eat.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– No one really chooses insurance it chooses us, maybe a career in music? That would be fun!
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The family atmosphere that is fostered.
On your bucket list
– Europe probably. I’ve knocked off quite a few things here lately. I need to expand…
Favorite quote with author
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones you’ll start having positive results” ~ Willie Nelson
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112