Tony has been with Filice since 2004 focusing primarily on Employee Benefits. Tony specializes in the under 100 employee market working with trust products, PEO’s, and HRA’s finding creative opportunities to help save his clients both time and money. Tony is a licensed agent with Covered California assisting clients with tax credits and their employees with any available subsidies.
What you don’t know about me
– I like to inline skate . . . off road!
What might surprise you about me
– I have been a DJ as a hobby for over 20 years.
Favorite music genre
– Probably 80’s rock but as a DJ I have eclectic tastes in music. Reggae is also a favorite.
Favorite book or author
– Edgar Rice Burroughs was a favorite growing up but now one of my favorite books is Zen and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintenance.
– In-line skating, Mountain biking, and music (not necessarily in that order).
Biggest personal challenge
– Dropping the baby fat . . . I love to eat.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– No one really chooses insurance it chooses us, maybe a career in music? That would be fun!
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The family atmosphere that is fostered.
On your bucket list
– Croatia, Japan, Brazil and Korea to name a few.
Favorite quote with author
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones you’ll start having positive results” ~ Willie Nelson
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112