After 25 years of working for Health Insurance carriers and as a General Agent, Tom founded the Filice Insurance Pleasanton office in 2011 and the San Diego office in 2014. He has a BS in Accounting and a Minor in Economics from San Jose State University.
What you don’t know about me
– I have a passion for horse racing and I own a small piece of a thoroughbred.
What might surprise you about me
– I have 9 brothers and sisters.
– Rocky Road ice cream with extra almonds.
Favorite music genre
– Rock: Sammy Hagar, AC/DC and Bad Co.
Favorite book or author
– The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe
– Golfing with my buddies then dinner at our favorite sushi dive.
Biggest personal challenge
– Balancing work and family because being a successful broker means you are never unavailable.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– High School basketball coach.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
On your bucket list
– Take my family to Ireland to see our long lost homeland.
“Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ~ Epicurus
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112