After 25 years of working for Health Insurance carriers and as a General Agent, Tom founded the Filice Insurance Pleasanton office in 2011 and the San Diego office in 2014. He has a BS in Accounting and a Minor in Economics from San Jose State University.
What you don’t know about me
– I have a passion for horse racing and I own a small piece of a thoroughbred.
What might surprise you about me
– I have 9 brothers and sisters.
– Rocky Road ice cream with extra almonds.
Favorite music genre
– Rock: Sammy Hagar, AC/DC and Bad Co.
Favorite book or author
– The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe
– Golfing with my buddies then dinner at our favorite sushi dive.
Biggest personal challenge
– Balancing work and family because being a successful broker means you are never unavailable.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– High School basketball coach.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
On your bucket list
– Take my family to Ireland to see our long lost homeland.
“Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ~ Epicurus
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.