Shasta is fairly new to the Filice team having just began her journey in the insurance world in 2016. She finds pleasure in working at Filice as a Business Development Manager where she can intertwine her passion of living a healthy lifestyle and serve it to others through the many avenues of the health insurance world.
What you don’t know about me
– I have a Bengal Tiger at home named Congo.
What might surprise you about me
– I slipped while hiking and fell down a waterfall in Yosemite – survived and walked away without a scratch! But now I’m forever afraid of the combination of heights and water.
– Chocolate chip cookies
Favorite music genre
Favorite book or author
– Risk, Originality and Virtuosity by Peter Vidmar
– Dancing and horses
Biggest personal challenge
– Relaxing. I might think to relax but before I know it I’m mindlessly up and onto a new mission…
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– I would be a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– My favorite thing about working at Filice is how our team is filled with the utmost professional, caring, hardworking, passionate and lively people in the industry!
On your bucket list
– Fluently speak another language
“Take advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime in the lifetime of the opportunity.” ~ Eric Thomas
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.