Shasta is fairly new to the Filice team having just began her journey in the insurance world in 2016. She finds pleasure in working at Filice as a Business Development Manager where she can intertwine her passion of living a healthy lifestyle and serve it to others through the many avenues of the health insurance world.
What you don’t know about me
– I have a Bengal Tiger at home named Congo.
What might surprise you about me
– I slipped while hiking and fell down a waterfall in Yosemite – survived and walked away without a scratch! But now I’m forever afraid of the combination of heights and water.
– Chocolate chip cookies
Favorite music genre
Favorite book or author
– Risk, Originality and Virtuosity by Peter Vidmar
– Dancing and horses
Biggest personal challenge
– Relaxing. I might think to relax but before I know it I’m mindlessly up and onto a new mission…
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– I would be a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– My favorite thing about working at Filice is how our team is filled with the utmost professional, caring, hardworking, passionate and lively people in the industry!
On your bucket list
– Fluently speak another language
“Take advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime in the lifetime of the opportunity.” ~ Eric Thomas
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112