Ryan is a Senior Employee Benefits Consultant, with over seven years of experience working with small, mid, and large market clients. Ryan is one of Filice’s top young agents, blending an outgoing and friendly approach, with high level strategic analysis and consulting.
What you don’t know about me
– I grow a large vegetable garden in my yard.
– Cold Beer and Sports on TV.
– Being outdoors, playing sports, skiing, hiking, trail runs, golf, music, and travel.
Biggest personal challenge
– Fielding bizarre hypothetical insurance questions at Open Enrollment meetings. Also, being the best Dad and Husband I can be.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Groundskeeper for the Giants at AT&T Park
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Great camaraderie and family culture. Also, bringing my Golden Retriever ‘Chief’ with me to the office on Fridays.
On your bucket list
– Helicopter Skiing in the backcountry
Favorite quote with author
“Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ~ John Wooden
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.