CEO, Filice East Bay
925-299-7204 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick joined Filice Insurance Agency in 1999 and co-founded the Filice Insurance East Bay office in 2003 where he currently serves as the CEO.
Patrick manages Filice’s strategic carrier partnerships and currently serves on the national advisory council for both Cigna and United Healthcare. Patrick manages a diverse Clientele with a focus on the education vertical by providing consultation to their complex healthcare strategies.
What you don’t know about me
– That I love Major League Baseball and traveling to the various ball parks across the United States
What might surprise you about me
– I have no musical talent
– Tootsie Pops
Favorite music genre
– Classic Rock
Favorite book or author
– 1984, George Orwell
– Reading and traveling
Biggest personal challenge
– Walking 10,000 steps a day
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– CIA Agent
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people
On your bucket list
– A trip to the South Pole via the Drake Passage
Favorite quote with author
– “We mak a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill
A parting thought:
– Enthusiasm is the force that creates all momentum.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112