Michelle graduated with a Business degree and minor in Economics from Cal State East Bay (Hayward State when she attended) and has been with the Filice East Bay office since it opened over 13 years ago.
What you don’t know about me
– I have climbed Half Dome (including the infamous cables) 6 times and been on safari in Africa!!
What might surprise you about me
– I love to read; I average 2 new books a week, mostly mysteries and thrillers but I’ll read almost anything to the detriment of sleep.
– Definitely Starbucks!
Favorite music genre
– Country and 80s hair bands. I am very proud of the fact that my 9 yr old is well versed in 80s music.
Favorite book or author
– it’s a tie between Diana Gabaldon and Deborah Harkness
On your bucket list
– to hike the Inca trail to Machu Picchu with my family. Only a few more years and my daughter will be old enough!
Favorite quote with author
– “Those who do not believe in magic will never find it” Roald Dahl
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.