Michelle has over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare Industry, with the past 15 being in Health Informatics where she helped clients liberate strategic insights from clinical, claims, operational, financial and case management data. She has extensive experience in HIPAA, analytic design, data quality, data analysis, program development, quality oversight, value based care, population health, nursing and wellness, and possesses an RN license from the State of California. She also holds certifications in Healthcare Quality as well as Health Information Management Systems. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from the University of Michigan and her Master’s Degree in Informatics from the University of California, San Francisco.
What might surprise you about me
– My go-to stress buster is knitting.
– Double Bubble Gum.
Favorite music genre
– Big Band, old country/rockabilly – (Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Buck Owens).
Favorite book or author
– Anything by Malcom Gladwell.
– Reading, ballroom dancing….
Biggest personal challenge
– Helping my daughter with 2nd grade Common Core math.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Just one? I could never pick just one…
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112