Marilyn joined Filice in early 2016 and brought with her a 17 year background in Dental Management, Human Resources, and Customer Service. She is fluent in Spanish and loves taking on challenges. Marilyn looks forward to providing a new service tool among her clients and continuing to be a part of the Filice Future.
What you don’t know about me
– I am terrified of heights.
What might surprise you about me
– I only eat the “crust” not the pizza!
– Chocolate Strawberries.
Favorite music genre
– Country, Reggae, Rock..
Favorite book or author
– The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown
– Cycling, Exercising, Reading..
Biggest personal challenge
– Hiking the NaPali Coastline, Kauai.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Emergency MD.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Their personal interest for their employees.
On your bucket list
– Skydiving, visiting Africa, go to a Brazilian Carnival, take Archery…
Favorite quote with author
“Be yourself: everyone else is already taken.” ~ Oscar Wilde
– I love to do anything that involves helping people.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112