Filice is in Kelley’s blood. Literally. Kelley left the Filice Family of CPA’s to join Filice Insurance when Ron asked her to help understand the individual market after the ACA was signed. The rest is history.
What you don’t know about Filice’s
– Filices dance (even Ron Filice). All of us can cut a rug. Growing up we hosted epic dance parties in the family room.
What is your guilty pleasure?
– Clothes. Shoes. Accessories. Yes, please.
What is your biggest personal challenge?
– Patience. Sadly, Filices are not patient by nature. I am working on it.
What is your favorite thing about working at Filice?
– Joining Acrisure! The resources available to us through our Acrisure Partnership help my job enormously.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one
– Chef. I am already the official cook for my family and friends since there is an Italian grandmother in me that would love to take it to the next level.
What else should we know?
– My recipes for savory oatmeal and savory granola. I put the granola on everything from salad to plain yogurt and the oatmeal can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. So much more versatile than sweet! Call me and I will share it with you.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.