eIndividualhealth President –Covered CA Liaison
San Jose Office
email@example.com | 408.350.5763
Filice is in Kelley’s blood. Literally. Kelley left the Filice Family of CPA’s to join Filice Insurance when Ron asked her to help understand the individual market after the ACA was signed. The rest is history.
What you don’t know about Filice’s
– Filices dance (even Ron Filice). All of us can cut a rug. Growing up we hosted epic dance parties in the family room.
What is your guilty pleasure?
– Clothes. Shoes. Accessories. Yes, please.
What is your biggest personal challenge?
– Patience. Sadly, Filices are not patient by nature. I am working on it.
What is your favorite thing about working at Filice?
– People call the individual line from all over the United States with amazing questions and challenges. I love hearing every story. We are VERY lucky in California where the insurance market is consumer friendly, employers are proactive, and Covered CA is a great resource.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one
– Chef. I am already the official cook for my family and friends since there is an Italian grandmother in me that would love to take it to the next level.
What else should we know?
– My recipes for savory oatmeal and savory granola. I put the granola on everything from salad to plain yogurt and the oatmeal can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. So much more versatile than sweet! Call me and I will share it with you.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112