Client Services Manager
San Jose HQ
email@example.com | 408.350.8405
Julie holds a B.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology with a minor in Psychology. Julie used to come in and help her sister at Filice during 4th quarter and “somehow her and Mike (Chavez) got me onboard” — now she is officially Filice family!
What you don’t know about me
– I am a homebody—my bed is my favorite place to be. I always get homesick when away for too long.
What might surprise you about me
– I threw shot put and discus for 6 years.
– romantic comedies, reality TV, and milk tea
Favorite music genre
– Hip Hop, R&B, Pop. Anything Adele and Celine Dion.
Favorite book or author
– The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
– home interior design, traveling, binge watching shows with my dog by my side
Biggest personal challenge
– less Type A and more Type B
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– Optometrist with a private practice or neurologist
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– the collaborative environment and being surrounded by talented, driven, and motivating individuals
On your bucket list
– travel to: Bali, Milan, Tokyo, Seoul, Santorini
– Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Translation: It is very simple: it is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.