meet JULIE NGUYEN
Client Services Manager
San Jose HQ
firstname.lastname@example.org | 408.350.8405
Julie holds a B.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology with a minor in Psychology. Julie used to come in and help her sister at Filice during 4th quarter and “somehow her and Mike (Chavez) got me onboard” — now she is officially Filice family!
What you don’t know about me
– I am a homebody—my bed is my favorite place to be. I always get homesick when away for too long.
What might surprise you about me
– I threw shot put and discus for 6 years.
– romantic comedies, reality TV, and milk tea
Favorite music genre
– Hip Hop, R&B, Pop. Anything Adele and Celine Dion.
Favorite book or author
– The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
– home interior design, traveling, binge watching shows with my dog by my side
Biggest personal challenge
– less Type A and more Type B
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– Optometrist with a private practice or neurologist
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– the collaborative environment and being surrounded by talented, driven, and motivating individuals
On your bucket list
– travel to: Bali, Milan, Tokyo, Seoul, Santorini
– Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Translation: It is very simple: it is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince