Director of HR Compliance
San Jose Office
firstname.lastname@example.org | 408.350.5756
Jamie is a human resources professional with over 5 years HR experience in talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits administration, compliance, and HR management prior to joining Filice. Jamie graduated from California State University Sacramento with his bachelor’s degree in nutrition and at Notre Dame de Namur University with his master’s degree in Human Resources Management. Jamie is responsible for some internal HR at Filice as well as providing client support in HR management and compliance.
What you don’t know about me
– I’ve bungie jumped, skydived, and run a full marathon.
What might surprise you about me
– I have 61 first cousins.
– Chocolate ice cream and carne asada burritos.
– Basketball, Fishing, and any adrenaline producing activity.
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– The United States Air Force.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– My favorite thing about working at Filice is the kindness that everyone emits as well as the delicious food they provide.
On your bucket list
– Climb Mount Everest.
– “Persistence breaks the resistance”
– “You have to know the evil to defeat the evil”
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112