Eric started his sales career as a carrier representative for Pacific Life, 22 years ago, in the small and large group market. His passion for healthcare and helping his clients is his number 1 priority in business. Eric has the ability to understand his clients and show how the everchanging employee benefits landscape can be used to their advantage, through leveraging technology to operate a business more efficiently.
What you don’t know about me
– I have a passion for sports, I am a sports Phanatic (College Basketball, Baseball, Football & Golf)
What might surprise you about me
– My wife and I have 4 kids, 3 Teenage girls….and I still have most of my hair, although it’s turning grey very quickly
– Ben & Jerry’s ice cream….Specifically Phish Food!
Favorite music genre
– Rock/Country – Blink 182, Metallica, Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan to name a few
Favorite book or author
–The Last Boy: Mickey Mantle and the End of America’s Childhood
– Golf, Travel…..I am extremely fortunate to be able to take Golf Trips with my wife Heather!
Biggest personal challenge
– Balancing work and family, as I want to give 110% of my time to those who I am passionate about!
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Professional Baseball player or PGA Tour Professional
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people! Great culture and Great leadership!
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.