After 15 years in the Consulting and Hi-Tech Industries, Dan co-founded the Filice Insurance East Bay office in 2003 and currently serves as its President and CFO. He has a BA in Economics from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA in Finance from UC Berkeley.
– Clearly, playing golf. A life long passion that gives me the opportunity to spend quality time with my kids and my friends. Plus, it is a game you can never perfect, so the challenge to improve is omnipresent.
Favorite music genre
– While many of my kids laugh at me, I still find myself enjoying easy rock from the 70’s!
Favorite book or author
– “A Season of Life” by Jeffrey Marx. I found it to have compelling insights in how to raise boys and develop them into empathetic men.
Biggest personal challenge
– Life tends to be full of challenges, which I like as they tend to keep me more focused and on my toes. The challenge I take most seriously is raising my three kids to be kind, sensitive, empathetic, and grounded with a strong work ethic.
On your bucket list
– Would absolutely enjoy the opportunity to play one round of golf at Augusta National, home of the Masters Golf Tournament.
Favorite quote with author
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ~ John Wooden
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.