Cindy has more than 20 years’ experience in business development; working in the wellness industry and owning three gyms prior to working at Filice. Now she is passing on her passion for healthy living through sharing information in health services.
What you don’t know about me
– I’m a retired gymnast!
What might surprise you about me
– I’m afraid of heights (this is a problem if you are a gymnast)!
– Chocolate… I’m a choco-holic!!!
Favorite music genre
– I love all types of music but listen to alternative music mostly.
Favorite book or author
– “All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” Robert Fulghum
– Yoga & biking!
Biggest personal challenge
– Remembering to call my mom!
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
– A nutritionist?
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Filice truly wants to see their employees succeed and has created a workspace that is a home away from home.
On your bucket list
– Travel to Bora Bora / Phi Phi Islands and stay in a bungalow!
Favorite quote with author
– Nothing will work unless you do ~ Maya Angelou
Anything else you want to share
– Cindy has earned her Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership at Azusa Pacific University.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.