After spending five years as a Life and Disability Representative, Chris joined the Filice family and founded Filice of Sacramento in 2003. Chris is a graduate of the University of Oregon, Charles H. Lundquist College of Business.
What you don’t know about me
– I actually interviewed with the FBI when I was in my 20’s. It was a fascinating experience, but I am glad that I stayed put.
– I love sitting with my wife after the kids are asleep and binge watching TV shows!
Favorite music genre
– Classic Jazz – I know it’s a little corny, but I find it very relaxing!
Biggest personal challenge
– Juggling work and family life. I really try to focus on being “present” for my young kids so that they feel important, respected, and loved.
On your bucket list
– I want to take a trip through Europe with my family.
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” ~ Teddy Roosevelt
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.