Front Desk Receptionist & Office Manager Phenom
San Jose Office
email@example.com | 408.350.8404
Prior to joining Filice, Cheree worked at several California based businesses with an emphasis in Customer Service and Vendor Management capacity. As an Office Manager, Cheree brings with her a dedication to client satisfaction and a passion for cultivating strong, lasting relationships.
What you don’t know about me
– I am passionate about literature. I love a well written, grammatically correct piece. Really just words in general. Singular, plural, past tense… Even tricky words like wear, where, we’re, and were. I also enjoy finding them misused in published pieces like magazines, the backs of books, manuals, etc.
What might surprise you about me
– I have an ear for music. I taught myself how to play the piano at age 7 and began memorizing and playing pieces by heart at age 10 of well-renowned composers such as Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Beethoven aaaand Stevie Wonder. Some songs I learned by simply listening to and recreating the sounds, key by key. 🙂
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Well I didn’t really choose the Filice life… The Filice life chose me and to be honest I wouldn’t have it any other way! But, had they not chose me, I would’ve continued my passion for education and become an English teacher.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Everyone is so raw here. No filter = no barriers. We are one, BIG, happy family!
Favorite quote with author
“You have to be odd to be number one.” ~ Dr. Seuss
Anything else you want to share
– I was voted “Most Likely to Work for Comedy Central” my senior year of high school. I can’t say I’m too far off by working here 🙂
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112