Charlie Weckel is a graduate of The University of San Francisco (BS Degree in Business Administration) whose 14 years of experience with Filice involve Strategic Benefits Planning, Implementation, and Client Relationship Management. Prior to joining Filice, Charlie spent 12 years at United Parcel Service (UPS), beginning as a driver, and subsequently advancing into a management role within Domestic and International sales.
What might surprise you about me
– I’m from “Jersey” (you got a problem with that?!) but moved to California long ago so now I try to act all “West Coast” 😉 while loving my Dallas Cowboys (we all have our faults!).
– Friday night pizza (many, many slices) and beer!
Favorite music genre
– A mix of rock (Dave Matthews) and newer alternative (Cage the Elephant) not to mention many others that might not ring a bell 😉
– Exercise: daily in the gym, seasonal cycling, and recently became interested in the Reebok Spartan Racing. First race done, hopefully more to follow!
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Likely coaching youth or becoming employed in a service related industry where travel was involved.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– Without question, the people I’ve had the good fortune to meet and work with over the years (colleagues, clients, vendors, all included!).
– I have two:
“Anything worth having is worth waiting for” ~ Jack London
There’s ALWAYS a“Silver Lining” ~ Unknown
Anything else you want to share
– Love the Hawaiian spirit and culture!
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.