Brenda is proud to say she is where she is supposed to be and loves what she does and who she works for and with. She would not change a thing. Building relationships and helping people is what she finds enjoyable, and Filice is the ultimate platform for these interactions.
What you don’t know about me
– I am the oldest of 10 and the shortest.
What might surprise you about me
– I like things straight and neat… I’m a little OCD but to some people a lot.
– In my flannel PJs eating popcorn and drinking beer while watching TV as it rains.
Favorite music genre
– R&B old school.
Favorite book or author
– Decorating and shopping for my home.
Biggest personal challenge
– Overcoming my fear when speaking to a group of people when they are focused on me (I can be rather shy).
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– A famous Interior decorator.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The support and having the same goal to be the best with integrity.
On your bucket list
– Build homes for habitat, go to Africa and Italy..
Favorite quote with author
“Do to others as you would have them do to you.” ~ Matthew 7:12
– I love people and I like to make them smile or do something to make their day just a little special.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.