Brenda is proud to say she is where she is supposed to be and loves what she does and who she works for and with. She would not change a thing. Building relationships and helping people is what she finds enjoyable, and Filice is the ultimate platform for these interactions.
What you don’t know about me
– I am the oldest of 10 and the shortest.
What might surprise you about me
– I like things straight and neat… I’m a little OCD but to some people a lot.
– In my flannel PJs eating popcorn and drinking beer while watching TV as it rains.
Favorite music genre
– R&B old school.
Favorite book or author
– Decorating and shopping for my home.
Biggest personal challenge
– Overcoming my fear when speaking to a group of people when they are focused on me (I can be rather shy).
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– A famous Interior decorator.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The support and having the same goal to be the best with integrity.
On your bucket list
– Build homes for habitat, go to Africa and Italy..
Favorite quote with author
“Do to others as you would have them do to you.” ~ Matthew 7:12
– I love people and I like to make them smile or do something to make their day just a little special.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112