Director of Human Resources Compliance
San Jose Office
Brandy has an extensive background in Human Resources Management and Compliance in fields varying from retail to non-profit development and hospitals/healthcare. As an HR leader, she excels at influencing and inspiring others to achieve desired results. Brandy takes pride in leading by example, developing high-performing teams, successfully building trust in relationships, fostering collaboration, and developing others to support business growth, while partnering with colleagues and affiliates to ensure compliance and striving to make the workplace safe and enjoyable for all. In her off-time she loves to go hiking, cook for her family and friends and travel.
What you do not know about me
–I love being a mother and have a passion for helping others.
What might surprise you about me
– My oldest child is 22 years old, and my youngest child is 3 years old; I guess this ages me. 🙂
– Chips, salsa and guacamole.
Favorite music genre
– Cooking, baking, the beach, long walks, hiking, and family dinners.
Biggest personal challenge
–Becoming more comfortable with embracing change.
What would be your career if you hadn’t chosen this one?
–I would have chosen to go to law school to become an attorney.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The opportunity to be part of a top-three recognized company that demonstrates the importance of core values and growth within, while taking the utmost pride in serving our clients.
On your bucket list
– To visit Italy, Spain, Bora Bora, and the Fijian Islands.
Favorite quote with author
– “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make” ~ Les Brown
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.