Betsy has over 30 years of experience as an Employee Benefits Consultant and is a Registered Representative with a Series 7 license.
What you don’t know about me
– I am mortified of public speaking and waited until summer school in my senior year in college to take public speaking 101.
What might surprise you about me
– I grew up in Jackson, Mississippi, in the summers with my father and winters in La Jolla, California, with my mother. In those years in particular, it was like living in 2 different countries/cultures.
Favorite music genre
– Rock & Roll.
– Travel, running, yoga, and paddle boarding (my latest sport).
Biggest personal challenge
– This varies at any given time but right now it is helping with aging parents.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Likely, a Corporate Attorney.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– I love the support of the office and the ability to talk with peers.
Favorite quote with author
“Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself” ~ Unknown
– I grew up primarily in a household with three generations of women and six cats.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112