Ana Fisher has been with Filice Insurance since May of 2015 after crossing over from working with a Dentist at a General office for 12 years. She thought it would be good time for a career change and hasn’t looked back since.
– Cookies n Cream pancakes!
Favorite music genre
– Anything you can dance to!
Favorite book or author
– The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
– Never thought I’d have a love for weight lifting and CrossFit, but it has been a life saver time and time again for the past 4 years! I also have a huge love for dance, mostly Latin. If I had the time I would dance 2-3 times a week.
Biggest personal challenge
– Raising two kids as a single mother, battling personal setbacks so my children could witness a hopeful and bright future, and understanding the power of paying it forward.
What would be your career if you didn’t chose this one?
– Gymnastics Coach.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The overwhelming amount of opportunities.
“It’s simple, not necessarily easy but, the rewards are endless.” ~ Anonymous
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.