Ana Fisher has been with Filice Insurance since May of 2015 after crossing over from working with a Dentist at a General office for 12 years. She thought it would be good time for a career change and hasn’t looked back since.
– Cookies n Cream pancakes!
Favorite music genre
– Anything you can dance to!
Favorite book or author
– The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
– Never thought I’d have a love for weight lifting and CrossFit, but it has been a life saver time and time again for the past 4 years! I also have a huge love for dance, mostly Latin. If I had the time I would dance 2-3 times a week.
Biggest personal challenge
– Raising two kids as a single mother, battling personal setbacks so my children could witness a hopeful and bright future, and understanding the power of paying it forward.
What would be your career if you didn’t chose this one?
– Gymnastics Coach.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The overwhelming amount of opportunities.
“It’s simple, not necessarily easy but, the rewards are endless.” ~ Anonymous
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112