Amber has been with Filice Insurance Agency for almost three years and in the Insurance Industry for over eight. Prior to the Insurance Industry, Amber was a Mortgage Loan Processor and has always held a strong propensity to building relationships and delivering superior Customer Service.
What you don’t know about me
– As I child I knew Spanish and would speak Spanglish to my mom… she had no idea what I was saying and now, as an adult, I have no idea how to speak it.
What might surprise you about me
– I absolutely love horror movies.
– I also enjoy being “crafty” in every sense of the word. However, if and when I do start a craft project, I tend to move onto something else and will rarely finish (my husband can attest to that).
Biggest personal challenge
– Quitting smoking!! I haven’t smoked since November of 2009.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people. Hands down some of the greatest people that I’ve ever met! I call them my office family 🙂
On your bucket list –
– TRAVEL, Travel, travel! Across America to see our country, visit several of the major league Baseball stadiums, go to Europe and maybe get into a shark cage and watch a few Great White Sharks swim around… not entirely sure on the last one.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.