Amber has been with Filice Insurance Agency for almost three years and in the Insurance Industry for over eight. Prior to the Insurance Industry, Amber was a Mortgage Loan Processor and has always held a strong propensity to building relationships and delivering superior Customer Service.
What you don’t know about me
– As I child I knew Spanish and would speak Spanglish to my mom… she had no idea what I was saying and now, as an adult, I have no idea how to speak it.
What might surprise you about me
– I absolutely love horror movies.
– I also enjoy being “crafty” in every sense of the word. However, if and when I do start a craft project, I tend to move onto something else and will rarely finish (my husband can attest to that).
Biggest personal challenge
– Quitting smoking!! I haven’t smoked since November of 2009.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people. Hands down some of the greatest people that I’ve ever met! I call them my office family 🙂
On your bucket list –
– TRAVEL, Travel, travel! Across America to see our country, visit several of the major league Baseball stadiums, go to Europe and maybe get into a shark cage and watch a few Great White Sharks swim around… not entirely sure on the last one.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112