Amber joined the Filice team in August of 2014 right after relocating from New Mexico with her family. Amber strives to bring sanity to her clients’ lives by offering stellar service to them and their employees.
What you don’t know about me
– I adore my grandparents. My Grandma is 71 and my Grandpa is 80; they mean the world to me.
What might surprise you about me
– I love music and can challenge anyone to music trivia from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. I’m a terrible singer, but love to sing as loud as possible in the car by myself!
– Chocolate cake. Lots and lots of chocolate cake…
Favorite music genre
– Music from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. I LOVE Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, etc…
Favorite book or author
– I haven’t met many books I didn’t like.
– I love to read. I carry a larger than necessary purse simply to allow room for my books (there’s always at least one in there).
Biggest personal challenge
– Overthinking. I think, and think, and think, about everything, all the time. Daily meditation has become vital!
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– My coworkers. I’ve never worked in an office where I genuinely like everyone.
On your bucket list
– A nice long stay in Ireland.
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.