John has been with Filice Retirement Services for nearly 14 years. John has been instrumental in developing and implementing Filice Retirement Services fiduciary management and participant education resources. John is a Registered Investment Advisor and holds the Series 6, 7, and 65 Registrations. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Long Beach State University in 1999.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA / SIPC
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the state of California”
What you don’t know about me
– I married my childhood sweetheart (we met in junior high).
Favorite book or author
– Moneyball and The Big Short by Michael Lewis
– Snowboarding, wakeboarding, and coaching my kids youth sports teams.
Biggest personal challenge
– Living a fit and healthy lifestyle while managing family and business.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Firefighter or teacher, but I’m pretty happy how it worked out.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people! Great people and great company culture.
– I love sports – playing, watching (49ers & Giants), and coaching. Unfortunately, as I get older it’s mostly watching and coaching!
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112