Guy lends his expertise in guidance and implementation of benefits programs. He also manages a team of Filice professionals. Guy has been with Filice since 1989 and holds an MBA from San Jose State.
What you don’t know about me
– I have 4 children: Anna (20), Guy (18), Lizzy (14), and Lauren (11).
– Starbucks vanilla latte runs with my daughter Lizzy.
Favorite music genre
– All types, I am a complete channel flipper.
Favorite book or author
– Team of Rivals (Abraham Lincoln) – Doris Kearns Goodwin
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The people without question. Not only do I get to work with friends I went high school with but I also get to work with my brother as well.
On your bucket list
– More time to travel, anywhere.
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. Whatever you are, be a good one.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.