Erik is the President of Filice Retirement Services, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm in the state of California. Erik is responsible for fulfilling Filice clients’ financial needs of which includes group pension, life insurance, and company sponsored 401(k) plans. Erik received his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering in 1991 and his MBA in 1994 from Santa Clara University. Erik has been with Filice for 18 years.
What you don’t know about me
– I designed highway bridges in my previous career.
– Playing casino slot games on my phone.
Favorite music genre
– Classic Alternative – Green Day, MatchBox 20, Foo Fighters…
– Marvel Movies, walking my chocolate lab Maple..
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Probably a contractor – I do like to put a plan together and see the finished product.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The diversity of the people in the organization is amazing. All types of backgrounds, experiences, and expertise.
Favorite quote with author
ANDY: “I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.” ~ ‘Shawshank Redemption’
Anything else you want to share
– Go Dubs!!!!
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.