As a member of the Filice Compliance Team, Deborah provides in-depth analysis and guidance on Benefit Laws and Regulations by ensuring clients effectively meet the challenges of the ever-evolving legal landscape. Prior to joining Filice, Deborah served as Associate Counsel for a leading ERISA institutional trustee.
Favorite book or author
– The Awakening by Kate Chopin. And I’ll never outgrow the Nancy Drew Mystery Series.
– Frozen yogurt, with a very special shout-out to Loving Cup in San Francisco.
– Hailing from the Midwest, I love taking advantage of the temperate climate by exploring all the hiking trails around the Bay Area.
What would be your career if you didn’t choose this one?
– Archaeology! I have a passion for history and piecing together even the tiniest of details.
Favorite thing about working at Filice
– The collaboration that takes place among the various teams on a daily basis.
On your bucket list
– To one day own enough land to make a home for rescue animals – goats, pigs, dogs, chickens – everything!
SAN JOSE HQ
738 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.