Updated Feb 1, 2023
At Filice, we thrive on creating employee benefits solutions built on the idea that health makes growth possible. Filice is a part of Acrisure, a Global Top 10 Insurance Brokerage and Fintech Company, providing us with comprehensive resources and support to provide to our clients and employees. As top tier professionals dedicated to solving our clients’ health and welfare insurance challenges, Filice team members deliver an unrivaled depth of service, and our unique approach enables us to help clients stay resilient and turn change into opportunity. This position is a chance to join a dynamic, expanding company with prospects for individual and career growth.
The Technology Team is responsible for implementation of benefits administration technology; demonstrating and training clients on technology resources; coordinating technology tasks; training and developing other Benefits staff in the use of Benefits administration systems. Works directly with Client Service Team (Client Managers, Client Executives) to provide a high level of technology support in response to routine client requests and needs affiliated with HCM/Payroll/Ben Admin portals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, build, and test solutions across different product platforms
• Coordinate, troubleshoot and manage system integration issues to resolution
• Partner with customers to assess the scope of the request and determine estimated timeframe needed to complete
• Work with AM team to identify and resolve all issues that could impact their clients daily HR portal needs
• Ensure customer business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented, and tested for all assigned projects and/or tickets for resolution
• Consult with customers on a variety of data integrity issues
• Supports team’s abilities and functions through positive client relations.
• Contributes to, improvement/enhancement of processes and procedures
• monthly Analyst meetings and other meetings as requested.
• We operate an open and collaborative culture, developing our staff to reach their potential.
• You will support our internal colleagues to diagnose, analyze, and resolve their technology issues and requests
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 1 year industry experience to include a strong technology background with Benefits Administration systems
• Must possess a basic understanding of health plan benefits and carriers acquired through 3 years of experience providing group health and benefits service preferably at a brokerage.
• Possess skills necessary to communicate with internal and external clients, carriers and colleagues
• Intermediate to advanced level Excel knowledge
• Must be positive and approachable, and work effectively with diverse personalities
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Maintain a valid, unrestricted State of California Life & Disability License and meet the continuing education requirements.
• Flexible schedule and able to work long hours during 4th qtr.
• Working Knowledge of either: ADP / Paylocity / Ease / Employee Navigator/Rippling or any other Ben Admin/Payroll systems
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Filice is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us.