At Filice we thrive on creating employee benefits solutions built on the idea that health makes growth possible. As top tier professionals dedicated to solving our clients’ health and welfare insurance challenges, Filice team members deliver an unrivaled depth of service, and our unique approach enables us to help clients stay resilient and turn change into opportunity. This position is a chance to join a dynamic, expanding company with prospects for individual and career growth.
Focus on customer experience and retention. Responsible for collaborating with Employee Benefit Brokers/Consultants on the development and execution of client centered strategies. Manages book of business and works and collaborates with a multi-disciplined service team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Exhibits proven competence in all Client Manager duties and knowledge requirements;
• Acts as the lead representative to an assigned book-of-business;
• Develops short-term project plans and collaborates with service team to efficiently achieve desired results;
• Establishes multi-year strategic plan development and presents to client;
• Manages client financials, responsible for renewal negotiation;
• Prepares and presents renewals or marketing to clients and all levels of management;
• Strategically guides the client through the decision making process;
• Maintains ownership of all client deliverables by the service team;
• Develops comprehensive marking RFPs and leads annual quotation projects;
• Maintains professional relationships with insurance carriers’ sales departments;
• Manages and mentors a team effectively, inspires collaboration, team performance and camaraderie;
• Participates in team selling process including finalist interviews and RFP responses;
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge in Underwriting, Compliance, Cobra, TPAs, FSAs, HSAs, etc.;
• Serves as a technical expert, assisting department members to resolve complex issues;
• Selects carriers for solicitation and negotiates with carriers for benefit and premium considerations;
• Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years related work experience
• Valid insurance license
• Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
• Expert level of Employee Benefit product and benefit administration knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Skillful and experienced in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong presentation skills and ability to conduct virtual and in-person open enrollment meetings
• Good problem solving and time management skills
• Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
• Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong understanding of self-insurance and alternative funding arrangements
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Filice is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status. If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know.
Pay Range: $80-$120k
Commission Structure: 5%-10% per case
By signing below, you accept the above duties and tasks.
Candidate signature: __________________________________