Compliance in 2019 Seminar Series
Please join us once again for our annual Compliance in 2019 Seminar Series. These seminars are designed to prepare you for the year ahead. 2019 will not be the exception as many new changes are in store. Here is a partial list of the topics to be covered:
- New legislation and regulations – clarification of the prohibition on salary inquiries, new rules regarding settlement agreements and releases, expanded duty to provide training in prevention of sexual harassment, and more
- Wage and hour issues – the new “ABC” test for independent contractors, the “de minimis” doctrine, the interplay between bonuses and overtime, rounding practices, and more
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation – court decisions regarding hostile environment and constructive discharge claims, immigration enforcement, new state regulations, English-only rules, and more
- Privacy – liability for disclosure of private personnel information, and liability for violation of background check rules
- NLRB and arbitration update – the latest developments for 2019
Register for a city near you. $95 admission. Filice clients attendance is complimentary.