Compliance in 2018 Seminar Series
Please join us as we start the new year with an educational seminar designed to prepare you for the year ahead. With a number of new California regulations, 2018 is looking like another busy year for HR professionals.
- Employee benefits – Current trends in employee benefits and the potential impacts from State and Federal legislative activity
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation – The avalanche of harassment claims and what they mean for employers, protections for immigrant workers, and the limits of reasonable accommodation
- Wage and hour – Court decisions regarding days of rest, commission plans, the regular rate of pay, paystubs, rest breaks, and more
- Hiring – Prohibitions on salary inquiries, “Ban the Box” legislation, and transgender regulations
- Leaves of absence – The new Parental Leave Act, an update on sick leave and significant court decisions
Register for a city near you. $95 admission. Filice clients attendance is complimentary.