Making the jump from one consultant to another can often be fraught with trepidation. By making the jump, a prep school finds relief and cost-containment while securing better plans for their teachers.
Case Study: Mission Prepatory School
What was the issue?
Based on our Experience, We offered the following:
- Better Benefits (Attraction and Retention)
- Plug into FIA Compliance Info (Compliance Confusion, Uncertainty)
- Alternative Funding (Cost)
- Websites, Apps, Custom Materials (EE Communications)
Easing & Eliminating Frustration
We when came in, the group had many frustrations. They wanted better plans, more options, an easy tracking system and someone to explain their benefits for better enrollment.
Filice was able to solve these issues by doing the following:
- Move their medical plans to Cal Choice for more options and better plans.
- Move their dental plan to Beam dental with a better CYM.
- Our process allowed u to bundle Life Insurance with Beam due to lower dental rates.
- Added EAP which was needed during the first half of the year.
- Added them on the Ease platform for enrollment and reporting capabilities.
The Bottom Line
By utilizing our strengths and understanding their existing issues, Filice was able to engage with more employees and secure a greater number of employee enrollments.
Team participants critical in this success: Client Service Manager, Benefits Admin Representative, Account Executive, Tech and Compliance team members.